Loved the novel, but still hungry for more?
If you've devoured the last morsel of your savory book, but have a stomach that yearns for more, "Behind the Story" will be a most delightful surprise.
Enjoy this basket full of hand-picked treats, compiled as an easy, concise, info-rich serving just for you! You'll be on a VIP tour where we will take you by the hand to show you what is behind the curtains, what is “Behind the Story”.
Introducing: Behind the Story Series
• Over 100 published titles and sold all over the world… and counting!
• Over 17 5-star reviews on Amazon alone!
• Refined for quality by a team of Researchers, Authors, and Editors
• Ranked page #1 in 96% of searches, ranked search result #2 in 9 titles!
Experience why others are coming back for more.
This is the second such companion book I’ve read in this series, and I’m anxiously awaiting more.
By Ms. Eden (US/UK) for Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand – March 22, 2012
My brother has almost all the Behind the Story books because he and his wife are avid readers and he lent me this one since I am such a Clancy fan...
By Pauly Ortega for Against All Enemies – August 21, 2011
Re-read the original book RIGHT AFTER reading this book!
The original book suddenly became much richer and more enticing after I finished this Behind the Story, I HAD to open up the original book once more! Highly recommended!
From Sherry Lawson for Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet – , February 22, 2012
A sneak peek of what’s inside:
• Special invitation to become a Beta-Reader for Behind the Story.
• Chance for you to win lifetime updates!
• Bibliography and resources, great as study guides or research resource.
• Trivia Questions and Discussion Starters, great for your book clubs!
"What was the inspiration behind the creation of this book?”
In 1991, Shilpi spent a summer as a volunteer in an Indian orphanage and this is where she met a little orphan girl,
Read it on any Device that supports ePub
Buy Now > $3.99